- 1. Adi dravida and Tribal welfare Department under Govt. of India Scholarship to SC/ST students : Parent's annual Income should not exceed Rs. 2 ,00,000/- .
- 2. State Govt. Special Education Scholarship Scheme for SC/ST and converts to Christianity from Adi-Dravida, students : Parents annual income should not exceed Rs.2,00,000/- (including all allowances except uniform allowances and dearness allowances). This scholarship is meant for those who are not eligible for Govt. of India Scholarship for SC/ST Students.
- 3. Adhoc Merit Grant Scholarship Rs. 300/- to SC/ST and SC convert
to Christianity students:
The students should have obtained 60% and above marks in S.
S.LC. Public Examination. There is no renewal for this scheme
during the subsequent years of study. This grant is over and above
all other facilities, concessions and grants as this payment is
based on their merit.
- 4. State Govt. Post Matric Scholarship for BC/MBC&DNC Students
: Parents annual income should not exceed Rs.50,000/-
- 5. State Govt. Spl. Education Scholarship to the words of former
under former social security scheme.
- 6. 90% of attendance is required for all Govt. Scholarship holders
including the scholarship holders among the Adi-Draviders. Secured
not lessthan 40% marks in S.S.L.C. / H.Sc.
- 7. Government of India Ministry of Labour Financial Assistance for
Education under Beedi Workers fund.
- 8. RAILWAY CONCESSION AND BUS PASS
The students of the Polytechnic College are eligible for
concession on the Indian Railway from their residence to the Polytechnic
College and vice versa. Students desirous of getting such concessions
shall apply in the prescribed form for getting the certificate atleast two
days in advance. The students are eligible for Free Bus Pass. Necessary
certificate for bus pass will be issued on application.